How to Set Up Netgear WN3500RP WiFi Range Extender?
Unable to get success with the Netgear WN3500RP setup process? Want to know how to set up Netgear WN3500RP WiFi range extender? Here, in this guide, we are going to brief each and every step on how to make your Netgear WiFi range extender up and running. Let’s get started!
Steps to Set up Netgear WN3500RP Manually
For installing Netgear WN3500RP using the manual method, first connect the AC plug for directly plugging your extender into a wall outlet. If you are not having access to the AC plug, you can also attach the stand – given in the box of your extender – to the device along with the power adapter cord.
- Now connect your devices to the extender with the help of an Ethernet cable. Although you can connect the devices wirelessly as well, it sometimes can create issues while doing the setup.
- Find a suitable place for your extender, preferably in the same room where your home WiFi router is already configured.
- It’s time to power up the extender. So, do the same. However, keep in mind to choose a power socket that offers a sufficient and fluctuation-free power supply.
- Wait for a while and let the LED lights on your extender turn green.
- Once the connection between your devices gets established, open a web browser on your computer and type mywifiext into its address bar.
- Pressing the Enter key will take you to the login page of your Netgear WN3500RP WiFi range extender.
- As soon as you reach the login page, you will be asked to enter your default username and password.
- Enter the details into their respective fields and select the Log In option.
- You will then be taken to the Netgear mywifiext setup wizard. This is basically the dashboard of your extender.
- Reaching here, navigate to the settings of your device and check for the available WiFi connections.
- A list will reveal on your screen showing you the names of WiFi networks to which you can connect your WiFi extender.
- From the list, choose the WiFi network that goes with the name of your WiFi router.
- Thereafter, certain prompts will reveal on your system’s screen.
- Follow all the prompts and complete the manual Netgear WN3500RP setup process.
- After completing the setup process, connect your client devices to the network of your extender and start enjoying the internet the way you want.
You can also change the location of your extender, if needed. Another method you can use to configure your extender is the Nighthawk app. Yes, you read it right! You can also make your Netgear WN3500RP WiFi range extender up and running with the help of the Nighthawk app. Here is how to execute the Netgear extender setup process via Nighthawk app.
Steps to Set Up Netgear WN3500RP Using Nighthawk App
- First and foremost, you need to download the Nighthawk app on your device.
- For this, you can access the App Store or Play Store as per the availability of your smartphone.
- Once done with downloading the app, launch it on your device and log in to your extender using the default credentials.
- On your device’s screen, you will then get various prompts.
- Follow all the prompts and complete the Netgear WN3500RP WiFi range extender setup using the app.
This is all about how you can set up your Netgear WN3500RP using various methods. Just in case you find it difficult to make your extender operational using any of these methods, feel free to get in touch with our technical support executives. Our experts are available 24×7 to help you make your Netgear extender working in a matter of minutes.