Facing WiFi connectivity issues in your home or workplace? If yes, Netgear EX6100 AC750 WiFi range extender can help you out. With dual-band functionality, Netgear AC750 EX6100 extender provides WiFi speeds up to 750 Mbps, covering up to 100-150 feet of distance. Now the question arises, how to perform Netgear EX6100 setup for flawless internet connectivity. Well, we have got you covered!
In this post, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide to set up your Netgear EX6100 AC750 WiFi range extender. Let’s get started.
Netgear WiFi Extender EX6100 Setup
Netgear EX6100 extender can be set up in two modes: Extender Mode and Access Point Mode. Here’s how to setup Netgear EX6100 extender.
Netgear EX6100 AC750 Setup as an Extender
When working as an extender, Netgear EX6100 boosts the existing wireless signals and improves the overall signal strength over long distances. Follow the steps below to install your Netgear EX6100 extender as a WiFi extender:
- First of all, plug the EX6100 AC750 WiFi extender into a power outlet and turn it on.
- Connect your extender to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Now, open a web browser on your PC or laptop.
Quick Tip: Make sure to use an updated web browser. You can choose any browser like Firefox, Chrome, IE, or Edge.
- Go to mywifiext web page.
- Enter the username and password into the given fields.
- Click on Log In button. If you fail to log in to your AC750 EX6100 extender, get in touch with our experts for immediate help. Just dial 1-888-961-4011.
- After you logged in, Netgear EX6100 Genie Smart Setup will appear.
- Next, enter the SSID and password of your home WiFi network.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Enter the security settings for your WiFi range extender and hit Continue.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.
Congrats! You are done with Netgear WiFi Range Extender EX6100 Setup. Now, connect all your WiFi-enabled devices to the new, extended network and enjoy high-speed internet all over the home or office.
Netgear EX6100 Setup as an Access Point
As soon as you set up your AC750 extender in the Access Point mode, it creates a new WiFi hotspot within your local network.
To perform AC750 Netgear model EX6100 setup as an access point, walk through the below-mentioned steps:
- Plug in your Netgear AC750 EX6100 WiFi range extender and power it on.
- Set the extender switch to Access Point.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable and connect the extender to your router.
- Once done, go to the default Netgear Extender Setup page through a web browser.
- Fill the username and password into the given fields and hit Log In.
- After logging in, a dashboard will open.
- Apply the security settings to your WiFi range extender and click Continue.
- Thereafter, follow the on-screen Netgear EX6100 setup instructions to install your extender.
That’s all! Now, you know ‘how to setup Netgear WiFi extender EX6100 AC750’, right? If you stuck at any step while setting up your Netgear AC750 extender, our veteran experts are just a phone call away.